safety operation procedures
First, the reasonable use of the crusher
1. The feed specification of the crusher shall not exceed 0.85 times the size of the feed port.
2. The Jaw Crusher
must be started at no load.
3, jaw crusher is suitable for crushing hard and medium hard ore coarse and medium broken.
Second, preparation and inspection before operation
1. Before starting the crusher, the thin oil lubrication system must be started first, and it can be started after the oil return is normal.
2. Operate the manual dry oil cup to make the lubrication points adequate.
3. Turn on the oil for each manual dry oil cup.
4. While the oil is being supplied, check whether the oil circuit system is blocked or leaking.
5, check all kinds of instruments is normal enough.
6. Check for ore or other non-crushed objects in the crushing chamber.
7. Check whether the electrical interlocking device, lighting signal and protective equipment are complete and functioning.
Third, start the operation method
The above checks and preparations can be completed before starting.
1. Start the lubrication system and start the ventilation and water supply system at the same time.
2. According to the process flow, start the lower mining system of the crusher.
3. Start the jaw crusher at no load.
4. After the operation is normal, start the ore system to feed the mine.
5, the startup is completed.
6. The crusher with the sectional starter should be started according to the crusher start-up procedure.
Fourth, shutdown operation and emergency shutdown processing
1. The crusher must be shut down after all the ore is discharged.
2. Stop the ore body before stopping.
3. Stop the oil pump and cooling water system after the main engine stops for 5 minutes.
4. Emergency shutdown should occur in the following situations:
(1) The main bearing or the moving bearing suddenly rises more than 80C°, and the surface phenomenon is that the back of the hand and the bearing seat cannot last for one second.
(2) The front or rear thrust plate is broken.
(3) When the high-speed rotating transmission member is loose or broken, it may fly out and hurt people.
(4) When the motor smokes, "broom".
5. Emergency shutdown should meet the following requirements:
(1) When the bearing is stopped at high temperature, it cannot be stopped immediately.
(2) High temperature shutdown should first stop feeding to the mine, increase the amount of oil, forced air cooling or water cooling, and stop after the bearing temperature drops.
Five, safety operation precautions
1. During operation, it is often monitored whether the various instruments are normal and whether there are abnormal sounds in each component.
2. The electrical chain system of the crusher oil pressure cannot be removed under any circumstances.
3. When the machine is running, it must not be glued in the rotary surface of the jaw crusher.
4. Personnel in operation shall not use their hands to take large pieces of ore or other items entering the machine.
5. When handling the jaw crusher for mine closure, the ore of the head of the mine should be disposed of first, and then processed from the upper part. It is forbidden to be treated by the coiler or processed upward from the lower part of the discharge port.
6. When handling the lower funnel of the jaw crusher, it should be in contact with the ore feeder and Belt Conveyor
, and disconnect the belt conveyor power switch and send special personnel to monitor.