Care should be taken in the four stages of start-up, start-up, production and shutdown to ensure operator safety and to ensure stable operation of the equipment. Safety production of asphalt mixing plants is a top priority.
Preparation before start
(1) Pay attention to the impact of weather changes (such as wind, rain, snow, temperature) on production.
(2) Check the liquid level of diesel tanks, heavy tanks and asphalt tanks. When the amount of oil in the fuel tank is 1/4, it should be replenished in time.
(3) Check if the temperature of the asphalt reaches the production temperature. If not, you will need to continue heating before starting the machine.
(4) According to the proportion of cold aggregate, it should be checked whether the aggregate is sufficient.
(5) Check that the personnel and auxiliary equipment of each position are complete, such as loaders, vehicles and operators.
(6) Preheating the oil supply of the hot oil furnace to determine the position of the asphalt valve. Start the asphalt pump and check if the asphalt can normally enter the asphalt weight tank of the asphalt storage tank.
(1) Before turning on the power, check the position of each switch correctly and pay attention to the power supply sequence of each component.
(2) According to the proportion of asphalt mixture, the parameters of the microcomputer should be set correctly.
(3) After the air compressor is started, manually open and close the pneumatic valve several times under the pressure of the rated pressure to ensure normal operation, especially the finished warehouse door, and the residue is discharged into the tank.
(4) Before starting the rest of the device, the relevant personnel who notified the device are ready.
(5) According to the circuit interlocking relationship of the device, each part of the motor is started in sequence. The operation inspector should observe that the equipment is operating normally at startup. If an abnormality occurs and the control room is notified immediately, take appropriate action.
(6) The equipment is idling for about 10 minutes. After inspection and confirmation, production can be initiated by an alarm notification.
(1) The ignition and drying drums first raise the temperature of the dust chamber. At this time, the size of the throttle valve depends on the specific conditions such as weather, temperature, mixture gradation, aggregate moisture content, dust chamber temperature, and hot aggregate temperature. At this point you need to manually control the flame.
(2) When the proper temperature is reached, the aggregate should be added and the belt conveyed normally.
(3) When the aggregate is transported to the collecting hopper, it should be noted that the difference between the reading of the load cell and the rated value is within the allowable range. If the difference is large, appropriate measures should be taken.
(4) Prepare the locomotive at the wastewater (overflow) port and dump the wastewater (spill) off-site.
(5) Gradually increase production, comprehensively analyze various factors, and produce suitable products to prevent overproduction.
(6) When the equipment is running, it should deal with various abnormal conditions in time, and judge, stop and start the equipment in time.
(7) When production is stable, various data such as temperature, air pressure and current should be recorded.
(1) Control the total output and memory volume in the thermal warehouse, prepare downtime as needed, and notify relevant personnel to cooperate in advance.
(2) After the production is completed, the remaining materials should be cleaned, and there should be no excess material in the drum and dust chamber.
(3) The asphalt pump should be replaced with a pump to avoid residual asphalt in the pipeline.
(4) The heat transfer oil furnace can be turned off as needed to stop heating.
(5) After the equipment is completely shut down, it should be cleaned.
(6) Check, repair, adjust and test equipment failures such as dripping, oil leakage, belt adjustment, etc.
(7) The finished product warehouse releases the mixture in time to prevent the bucket door from opening successfully.
(8) Drain the water in the air compressor cylinder.
Correct operation can avoid equipment failure, ensure smooth operation of Asphalt Mixing Plant, improve production efficiency of asphalt mixing plant, and effectively improve the quality of asphalt concrete.