HARBIN ZEPHYR TRADING CO.,LTD.
The 893 Mobile Tracked Screening Plant is a highly versatile and aggressive machine engineered and built for working in large scale quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal, ore and aggregate applications. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 800 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile Crusher, shovel or an Excavator.Depending on the application the working angle of the aggressive screenbox can be hydraulically adjusted to between 14 – 18°.
· A key feature of the machine is the capability to change the working angle of the hopper/feeder. The working positioned can be lowered so that it can work with ease with a mobile crusher. The hopper/feeder working position can be raised to provide a reduced feeder angle when operated in direct mode from an excavator or shovel. The screen box top deck can be fitted with a variety of screening media including; Mesh, Punch plate, Bofor bars & Tines. The bottom deck can be fitted with mesh, punch plate & cascade fingers. This fully self-contained plant can be hydraulically folded and ready for transport in less than 30 minutes making it the ideal machine for large scale contract screening projects where a highly productive and dependable screen is paramount.
· Versatile aggressive screen box can be easily adapted to suit many applications.
· Modular configuration screen box with 6.1m x 1.8m (20` x 6`) top deck and 5.5m x 1.8m (18` x 6`) bottom deck screen.
· Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 14 – 18°.
· Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 600mm (24") to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
· All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable with hydraulic extending head sections for maximum discharge & stockpile height.
· Apron feeder angle adjustable, lower position to accommodate crusher feed, high position provides reduced feeder incline angle when operated in direct feed mode from excavator/loader.